Post-operative bandage that provides support and protects the hip region following injuries of surgery.
with Velcro® fastening for easy fixation. Made of special soft stretch knitted cotton that ensures excellent breathability and adheres perfectly to the body. It can also be used to maintain in situ dressing (for example, after the offspring of bone marrow). Velcro® fastenings allow the patient to correctly apply the belt without assistance.
IT HAS A TRIPLE ACTION: containment, contenitive and thermal.
Available in 4 sizes and reversible for use on either hip.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
• Quick secure application.
• Holds dressing in place.
• Assists wound drainage.
• Reduces the risk of haematoma.
• Allows joint movement.
• Provides comfort and security for the patient.
• Allows easy access to toilet area.
• Washable and autoclavable.